When you visit our website, Tinadre Inc collects personally identifiable information when you:
- Register for a an account.
- Request information VIA this Online Form*.
- When you use request information on Products or Services VIA Our online form.
*Before you submit an Online Form form Tinadre Inc will ask for your name, street address, city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and other information. Once you submit this form you are no longer anonymous to us. Furthermore you understand that your request for information may be assigned another one of our offices depending on your geographical location.
Tinadre Inc also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including:
- IP addresses.
- Pages you requested or visit.
- Type of browser you are using.
- Where you were referred from.
- Operating System
- Browser Type
Tinadre Inc uses this information for these general purposes:
- To graphically track visitors to our site.
- To track how long visitors stay on our site.
- To track most popular web pages viewed on our site.
- To track missing web pages or links on our site.
- To track which operating system our visitors are using.
- To track which web browser version our visitors using.
- To geographically track our visitors.
Tinadre Inc will never sell, share or give your information with anyone is not directly employed with Tinadre Inc. We do not send out unsolicited advertisements or emails, if you suspect that any such unsolicited advertisements or emails is coming from Tinadre Inc, you agree to notify us as soon as possible so we can look in to it.
Tinadre Inc is an equal opportunity employer All potential employees are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related handicap or any other legally protected status.